It has been more than a year since WebTrans arrived on the European road freight market, but do you really know what it is all about?
Webtrans is a complete platform for professional transport. Its services range go from a traditional freight exchange to the early payment of the invoices.
A professional haulier and the owner of a small transport agency are the creators of this platform. Thanks to their wide experience in the sector and the technological support of their development team, they have succeeded in providing all the functionalities necessary for effective logistics control in a unique application.
Still do not know what services WebTrans offers for you?
But let’s get to the point, as we’ve already said, this platform offers users a wide choice of services for the logistics management, you want to know what it’s all about?
- Freight exchange platform; this basic service is found in each transport process in the catalogue offered by WebTrans. But far from being a traditional freight exchange platform, it is complemented by five additional services:
– WebSecure; a credit insurance for your invoices.
– WebTracking; real-time tracking of your goods.
– GTS; transport management and optimization application. From it, hauliers and agencies or stores have the possibility to select or assign loads, manage invoices….
– WebTender; from this service integrated in the WebTrans freight exchange, we can publish or access tenders and big hauliers.
– eCMR; possibility to automatically generate and send the traditional consignment note by electronic way.
- WebFinance; this exclusive service offers to professionals in the sector the possibility of advancing their payment of their invoices. Yes, as you have read, after three simple steps, in 48 hours, you will be able to have your money in your account without having to fill in any documents and with total security.
- WebInform; this functionality allows you to obtain reports on the financial situation of the companies with which you will start working. This way, you can avoid risks.
- WebVan; in supplement to the traditional freight exchange platform, WebTrans gives you access to a specific freight exchange platform for express freight transports . If you are a haulier and you have a van or a truck weighing less than 3.5 tonnes or you need to transport small loads, you can access this exchange to find exactly the services you need.
All-in-one freight exchange platform.
All the services detailed above are available at the same platform….. and for the same price!
This can certainly save you a lot of time and money for the transport professionals. Being able to bring together all the activities related to the logistics process in one single tool is a great way to optimize your work.
Times are changing and also the methods of work.
There is no doubt about changing the working methods that have been used for so long is not an easy process. What is certain is that anything that can help to improve them is welcome, especially if they are simple and quick to use, the use of this platform is very simple and intuitively! In addition, you can always be assured of a good after-sales service to help you if it is necessary.
Trying is TOTALLY FREE, so what are you waiting for?